OUR MEMBERS ARE HIRING!
JOIN THIS DYNAMIC AND REWARDING INDUSTRY
1. Banking Customer Service Representative, English
Location: Moncton, NB
Click HERE for info and/or to apply
2. Banking Customer Service Representative, Bilingual (French/English)
Location: Moncton, NB
Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representative
Number of Positions: 18
Location: Moncton, NB
Language: Bilingualism in English and French is an asset.
There are 18 positions available, The start date is April 19th, 2021. There are 18 positions available, bilingualism in English and French is required for 9 positions.
Our Distribution team aspires to be the leader in client engagement among Canadian Insurers. We strive to provide a seamless and personalized client experience. Our knowledgeable and trusted team is committed to delivering financial services solutions to meet our clients' unique needs. The Customer Service and Insurance Sales Representative is responsible for providing quality customer service, underwriting and sales to new and existing clients over the telephone
What you’re responsible for:
- Quote and sell basic automobile and property insurance to clients in accordance with the sales quality call flow, sales processes and underwriting guidelines.
- Advise and coach clients on what type of coverage/policy would best meet their needs with some guidance as needed.
- Identify and make recommendations for additional products/services that benefit the client.
- Provide fundamental front line underwriting during client transactions and in determining whether a client qualifies for a quotation.
- Achieve set goals for customer service, sales, quality and productivity with guidance.
What to expect:
- This role operates in a contact centre environment where a high level of audio and visual concentration is required for extended periods of time.
- Rotational shifts outside of standard business hours, Monday through Saturday.
- You will be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment, in the event you are the successful candidate.
To be successful:
- You influence change and are committed to continuous improvement, in order to exceed client expectations.
- You leverage critical thinking skills to identify problems and proactively propose solutions.
- Your strong communication skills allow you to clearly convey messages.
- You’re an effective team player who shares knowledge to support your peers.
To join our team:
- Completed Post-secondary education.
- Insurance, sales and service experience is an asset.
- Knowledge or ability to learn selling techniques.
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- Working toward CIP designation with priority given to the successful completion of C130 and C131 courses.
What we offer:
- Training and development opportunities to grow your career with one of Canada’s Best Employers.
- Flexible work options and paid time off to support your personal and family needs.
- A holistic approach to your well-being, with physical and mental health programs and a supportive workplace culture.
- Paid volunteer days to give back to your community.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including competitive salary, bonus, pension and benefits.
Interested in applying?
Click the link below to submit your current resume and cover letter. Tell us a bit about yourself, your professional experience and how you think you can make a difference at The Co-operators. We look forward to learning more about you and we welcome you to follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter. #BETTERCAREER
Click HERE to see the details of the position.
The Co-operators values a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work environment, and we're committed to meeting the needs of persons with disabilities during the recruitment process. If you are contacted for an interview and require an accommodation, please contact the hiring manager.
Service Appointment Coordinator
Requisition ID: 1081
Brand – Dealermine CRM
Location – In-Office
400 Main Street, Saint John, NB
Reports to – BDC Team Manager, Dealermine CRM
Dealermine CRM, a Quorum brand, is currently looking for Service Appointment Coordinators to join our growing team.
Quorum focuses on developing innovative and integrated software tools and applications for our dealership customers. We couldn’t do it without key team members that are as enthusiastic about the technology as they are about helping customers be happy.
Service Appointment Coordinator – The Service Appointment Coordinator is the primary point of contact between the Dealership and their customers. With the focus always on customer service, the appointment coordinator schedules routine and unplanned maintenance for vehicles. The goal is always to build and maintain positive relationships between both parties.
- Schedules appointments based on dealership availability, with a result of full and balanced maintenance schedules.
- Responds to inbound calls from customers looking to schedule service with their dealership.
- Makes outbound calls to customers regarding required and recommended servicing to their vehicles, as well as to provide needed information such as recalls.
- Responds to all customer inquiries by listening, understanding and recommending solutions.
- Becomes a subject matter expert on the dealerships they support and stays current on their offerings.
- Our Business Development Center (BDC) has hours of operation between 7:00 am till 11:00 pm Monday to Friday and 8:00 am till 9:00 pm on Saturdays. The center is closed on Sundays and runs limited operations during Canadian holidays. Applicants are asked to be flexible to work within these hours of operation. Hours are subject to change with notice.
What We Offer
- A chance to be a part of a team of professionals committed to innovation, initiative, integrity & teamwork.
- Opportunity to work for a locally built and growing company.
- A full-time schedule, consisting of 40 scheduled hours per week.
- Incentive pay opportunities based on performance outcomes.
- Strong benefits offerings beginning after 3 months of employment.
- A relaxed, casual and fun atmosphere.
- A flexible dress code to meet your preference.
- Access to our employee assistance program.
- Available on-site, free parking.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required.
- Prior Customer Service experience required.
- Prior Contact Center experience (inbound and outbound) preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Teams).
- Able to multitask and navigate multiple computer applications simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
Quorum Information Systems Inc. (Quorum Dealer Services) is a North American company focused on developing, marketing, implementing and supporting its portfolio of software and services for automotive dealerships that includes:
Quorum Dealership Management Systems (DMS)
- XSelleratorTM, a Dealership Management System (DMS) that automates, integrates and streamlines key processes across departments in a dealership, and emphasizes revenue generation and customer satisfaction.
- Advantage, a full showroom system for both franchised and independent dealerships and a comprehensive operating system that includes accounting for the independent market.
DealerMine CRM, a sales and service Customer Relationship Management system and set of Business Development Center services that drives revenue into the critical sales and service departments in a dealership.
Autovance, Autovance is a modern retailing platform that helps dealerships attract more business through digital retailing, improve in-store profits and closing rates through our desking tool and maximize their efficiency and CSI through our F&I menu solution.
Quorum Information Technologies Inc. is traded on the Toronto Venture Exchange (TSX-V) under the symbol QIS. For additional information please go to www.QuorumDMS.com.
Quorum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are viewing this opportunity through an external career website, please visit Quorum’s Career Site.
**Only those candidates that meet our requirements for this position will be contacted**
Stafford Communications is uniquely different. We provide Contact Centre, Consulting and Marketing Services to our clients. We handle customer contacts on behalf of some the nation’s most prominent brands. Our business model features a robust quality and compliance consulting practice that helps companies optimize their own internal business service centre operations. As experts in regulated industries, we help pharmaceutical, healthcare, food, consumer packaged goods and beauty care companies build brand loyalty by providing their customers with exceptional experiences.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to assist employees and their families to be healthy, feel secure and maintain work/life balance. We provide eligible employees the option to enroll in our health and dental benefits after 30 days of employment.
Our Business Service Centre is located in Rothesay, New Brunswick. We also promote remote agents throughout the Province of New Brunswick.
Come Join Us!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for responding to complex consumer inquiries via phone and email. The ideal candidate will possess strong multi-tasking skills ensuring our client contractual agreements are met. Our Business Service Centre provides extraordinary service and the Representative must be energetic, friendly, skilled and committed.
• Energetically obtain client information by answering telephone calls and emails; asking relevant questions verifying information, troubleshooting product issues
• Act as first point of contact by Answering inbound calls, emails, online product reviews & questions, social media inquiries courteously
• Respond to pre- and post-sales questions courteously
• Inform clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information and solutions
• Provide personalized customer service to help maintain and improved high customer
• Manage and update customer databases with accurate customer info
• Maintain communication equipment by reporting problems
• Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures.
• Build customer loyalty through follow-up and closure of customer inquiries
• Update job knowledge by proactively studying product descriptions, user manuals, service and parts guides, and participating in additional training as needed
• Accomplish customer service mission by completing related results as needed
• An outgoing personality, with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication including active listening and reflection with the goal of gathering information, problem solving, trouble shooting and diffusing difficult callers.
• Ability to navigate between several computer screens (e.g., CRM Software, ACD System, Email and Web Browser) while actively listening and entering customer information.
• A mechanical background is a strong asset
• Ability to work flexible hours including Saturday
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bilingual (EN/FR) is a requirement
• Post secondary education preferred with minimum of 3 years customer service experience.
• Strong computer experience working on multiple software programs.
• Consultative customer service skills: ability to analyze a customer’s situation and present a solution.
• Social media interaction and usage experience a strong asset
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rogers -Customer Service Consultant
We're hiring full-time Customer Service Consultants to join our Rogers Moncton Ignite team as of March 30th. In this role, you will be supporting customers with their Ignite products and services.
At Rogers, we provide world-class service by connecting to our customers, analyzing their needs, and offering customized solutions. If you're someone who cares about people, builds rapport easily, and is genuinely invested in helping others, you'd be a great fit for our team!
Empathetic – You are someone who is able to show understanding and relate to the customer
Outgoing – You are someone who is friendly and approachable
Patient – You are someone who regardless of situation is able to support the customer in a tactful and effective manner
Genuine – You are someone who is authentic in your interaction with customers
You get to:
- Connect with Canadians from coast-to-coast
- Dig into issues of all shapes and sizes
- Promote and recommend the latest products and services to customers
- Make customers lives easier by providing them with value-add services
You should have:
- A flexible schedule
- An ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- An ability to think on your feet and deliver your message in a concise manner
- Expert communication and listening skills
As part of the recruitment process, candidates will be required to provide consent for and successfully pass a criminal background check.
Wondering what it takes to join our team? Click here to see where your career will take you!
Click HERE to apply today!